Saturday, August 1, 2009

Gorgeous for God, by Lisa Natoli, was a book I read about a year ago and I loved it! Have you ever read something you felt was speaking to you? This was one of the books for me. I found and read it at the most perfect moment in my life...it was hard to put down. I, the student was ready to hear what the teacher wanted me to hear. It's a book that was based on the Course in Miracles just like Return to Love. It reaffirmed that we are here for a purpose and that is to love. To keep inspired I subscribed to the Gorgeous for God blog to receive daily lessons. I was awestruck when I read the blog today..."Sickness is a defense against the truth," because it applied to something that I recently went through. Ironically, it was about being in a world of negativity surrounds you with negativity. When you're in that world it's like being in a black hole. Funny how just a little while ago I realized how I was negative and surrounded by negative company. Gratefully, I realized it wasn't the environment I wanted to be in for God has so much more in store for me.

For those of you out there feeling as if you're in the black hole, please check out Gorgeous for God, by Lisa Natoli.

http://gorgeousforgod.com/blog/

Check out the movie Facing the Giants, by Alex and Stephen Kendrick. It too is a movie about releasing and living for God. This is a beautiful song from the movie, Completely, by Ana Laura.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Edith! Wow. Thank you so much for this beautiful letter. I appreciate it very much. If you would like to see the daily blog, it is here: http://www.gorgeousforgod.wordpress.com Love, lisa